Note: For a better experience, please use either Chrome or Firefox when viewing this page. If you can not see the PDF Form below, please turn off any Ad Blocking extensions and refresh the page.
|Belco Equities, Inc. (referred to herein as “Belco” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of individual-specific information (“Information”) collected about our customers and prospective customers (referred to as “Customers,” “you” or “your”). This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it. It is our intention to give you as much control over your personal data as possible to preserve your privacy, while still allowing us to utilize that Information in the course of our business to provide you a valuable service and hopefully to have you as a new resident of our facility.
Usage Tracking: Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Internet. Web servers, the main computers that serve up web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Belco Equities, Inc. collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, reporting aggregated information, and to audit the use of our site. When Customers request pages from the Blue Moon site, our servers log the Customers’ IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a Customer’s session will be logged, but the Customer remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a Customer when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our house rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers or others from potential harm.
Use of “Cookies”
As a general rule, Belco Equities, Inc. will not disclose personal Information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
Belco Equities, Inc. may also disclose account Information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this Information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Belco Equities, Inc.’s Terms of Services or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Belco Equities, Inc.’s rights or property, other Belco Equities, Inc. Customers, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Belco Equities, Inc. may also disclose or access account Information when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain the quality of our service and to improve our products and services.
Third-Party Site Links
You should be aware that when you are on Blue Moons website you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from Blue Moon, which take you outside our service. For example, if you “click” on a banner advertisement or a search result, the “click” may take you off the Blue Moon site. These other sites may include sites of other advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use their logo as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to Customers, collect data or solicit information. Belco Equities, Inc. does not control such sites, and, therefore, is not responsible for their content. Blue Moons inclusion of hyperlinks to any other sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites, nor any association with their operators. Belco Equities, Inc.’s policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, which is beyond our control.
Remember that whenever you give out Information online, that Information may be collected and used by people you don’t know. While Belco Equities, Inc. strives to protect your Customer Information and therein your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any Information you disclose online and you therefore disclose such Information at your own risk.
We have put in place encryption software, which fully encrypts or distorts all data you submit to us through the use of this electronic form (“Items”). This encryption will be processed at 256 bits, making it a difficult code to hack into without the appropriate decoding software. Your personal data is immediately encrypted as you send it to us, and we then decode the encrypted data and use the converted data to process the aforementioned Items. We also work very hard to ensure that our employees are aware of the sensitivity of the data submitted to us and that they handle it with care, being careful not to allow any improper access by third parties.
Because the security of all Information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us, we periodically review and improve our security and privacy policies as necessary when new technology becomes available. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your Information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, Belco Equities, Inc. can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us online, and you, therefore, do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, and our encryption techniques, as well. It is important, however, to remember that, despite these state of the art precautions, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
Acceptance of these Terms
Terms of Agreement
- Lease Contract Information. The Lease Contract contemplated by the parties is attached–or, if no Lease Contract is attached, the Lease Contract will be the current TAA Contract noted above. Special information and conditions must be explicitly noted on attached Lease Contract or in the Contemplated Lease Information above.
- Application Fee (may or may not be refundable). You have delivered to our representative a nonrefundable application fee in the amount indicated in paragraph 14 below, and this payment partially defrays the cost of administrative paperwork.
- Application Deposit (may or may not be refundable). In addition to any application fee, you have delivered to our representative and application deposit in the amount indicated in paragraph 14. The application deposit is not a security deposit. However, it will be credited toward the required security deposit when the Lease Contract has been signed by all parties; OR it will be refunded under paragraph 10 if you are not approved; OR it will be retained by us as liquidated damages if you fail to sign or attempt to withdraw under paragraph 6 or 7.
- Approval When Lease Contract Is Signed in Advance. If you and all co-applicants have already signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of our approval, sign the Lease Contract when you and all co-applicants have signed, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
- Approval When Lease Contract Isn’t Yet Signed. If you and all co-applicants have not signed the Lease Contract when we approve the Application, our representative will notify you (or one of you if there are co-applicants) of our approval, sign the Lease Contract, and then credit the application deposit of all applicants toward the required security deposit.
- If You Fail to Sign Lease Contract After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract within 3 days after we give you our approval in person, by telephone or by email, or within 5 days after we mail you our approval. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may keep the application deposit as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
- If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicants may not withdraw your Application or the application deposit. If, before signing the Lease Contract, you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you’ve changed your mind about renting the dwelling unit, we’ll be entitled to retain all application deposits as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
- Completed Application. An Application will not be considered “completed” and will not be processed until all of the following have been provided to us (unless checked): a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; an application fee has been paid to us; an application deposit has been paid to us. If no item is checked, all are necessary for the Application to be considered completed.
- Nonapproval. We will notify you whether you’ve been approved within 10 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Your Application will be considered “disapproved” if we fail to notify you of your approval within 10 days after we have received a completed Application. Notification may be in person or by mail or telephone unless you have requested that notification be by mail. You must not assume approval until you receive actual notice of approval. The 10-day time period may be changed only by separate written agreement.
- Refund After Nonapproval. If you or any co-applicant is disapproved or deemed disapproved under paragraph 9, we’ll refund all application deposits within days (not to exceed 30 days; 30 days if left blank) of such disapproval. Refund checks may be made payable to all co-applicants and mailed to one applicant.
- Extension of Deadlines. If the deadline for signing, approving, or re- funding under paragraphs 6, 9, or 10 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a state or federal holiday, the deadline will be extended to the end of the next business day.
- Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
- Keys or Access Devices. We’ll furnish keys and/or access devices only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents referred to in the Lease Contract; and (2) all applicable rents and security deposits have been paid in full.
- Receipt. Application fee (may or may not be refundable): $
Application deposit (may or may not be refundable): $
Administrative Fee (refundable only if not approved): $
Total of above application fee and application deposit: $
Total amount of money we’ve received to this date: $
- Signature. Our representative’s signature is consent only to this Application Agreement. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.